Espero el comienzo de un largo trecho / Just the beginning

Y es aquí donde las cosas comienzan... no tengo ganas del español para empezar así que todo será en inglés =P

People come and go, start new experiences, believe in a promising future for the next day and go to sleep with the oath to give their best when they wake up. That's the way the unexpected is faced up: spirits high, a shiny spark on the eyes & tons of dreams

This blog begins as a mere idea, a collection of will trying to make a world of my own, where I can write whenever I feel like it, whatever I want, to myself first... and then, well, to all my readers if there's any someday. It's also born from the idea of having a spot to get off my everyday weight, to start (finally) a story I had in mind for a long time, to have the archive of my memories, to have music to make me sway with it...

so, having said my corny thoughts, with my illusions of waking up tomorrow, to write a thousand entries, to give a little of myself, this, is but number ONE!...

1 comments:

Skantii | 15 de junio de 2009, 19:23

mmm.. well.. i hope that you really do this well and you really take all the advantage that you can get.... I'll ve folowin you

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores / Followers